Monday, November 30, 2009

Does covergirl Exact eyelights mascara really even work?

Believe it or not, yes it does. I bought and %26amp; tried it on, and the second I did everybody was saying how bright my eyes were, and how they never noticed... I noticed in pictures too that my eyes look brighter when I wear the mascara then without... it's weird but I'm 100% sure that mascara works... try it %26amp; you'll see!Does covergirl Exact eyelights mascara really even work?
Not at all, if you think about it, colors that make brown eyes pop are colors like blue, purple...things like that. Are people going to wear purple/blue mascara? Chances are no. And the glitter/sparkle things that are supposed to be in it dont even show up! Dont waste your money...Does covergirl Exact eyelights mascara really even work?
if its the one with glitter specks. i have it and dont see the glitter specks at all on my lashes but i see it on the brush, wierd huh
I would do Cover Girl las blast in a pink tube!:D It has better reviews than the Exact eyelights and the colors are awesome!!:D
I have the blue eyelights and I see the sparkles on my eyes... but only sometimes if I turn my head the right way lol
Yes it does! I used the green eye one cause I have blue eyes and it made my eyes greener!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting