Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your favorite mascara?

I have long, curly eye lashes but with every mascara I try it seems to get clumpy or make them lay weird. Any suggestions on what to use and how I should apply it?What is your favorite mascara?
Maybelline New York's Define-a-Lash Volume Mascara (in the pink tube)





To see a review of it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=AiqtacJtAXU





______________________________________鈥?br>

Cutieee: That would be Covergirl's Lash Blast MascaraWhat is your favorite mascara?
I have ';False Eyelashes'; from this brand called prescriptives that I love. It makes my eyelashes look very dramatic, so I don't use it during the day. I also have really long lashes.





During the day I use ';Define-A-Lash'; mascara by Maybelline.





However, I don't have any tips on how to apply it. I just apply it...normally? I don't really know actually.
Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.





Here are some of the reviews:





Lovelovelove! Date: May 6, 2008





';This is the by far the best mascara i've ever had. it's big brush is perfect for my long lashes. it makes them thicker and longer and it stays on all day.';





LOVE IT!!! Date: April 23, 2008





';This is by far my favorite mascara. I have really long eyelashes, so the big brush is helpful with curling my lashes.I have tried many mascaras %26amp; this is the best. I hope this product sticks around.';
Maybeline





its in a green tube with pink lid





tis good!





xx





just apply using a hand mirror instead of a mirror infront of u





that way, u can see it from diff angles





some ppl suit bottom lashes aswell, but very few





i don't





but u might. u've gotta get like 2 hours just to try out different types of make up and see which best suits u!





GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN x
Christian Dior- Diorshow.





it is by far the very best one out there. It doesnt have tar in it like most other mascaras so it wont clump at all.





Try to apply it to the side instead of straight up, kind of at an angle and it should make them lay better as well.
there are several mascaras that have a comb on the applicator wand so that the mascara won't clump. i don't have any personal preferences but i know that clinique makes a good one.
Rimmel Glam Eyes is AMAZING!


me and all my friends use it


it doesn't clump them, and makes them look long and really nice!





do mine please? http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Try the High Def Mascara by Bee Luscious. It is the best mascara for what you are asking.





http://www.beeluscious.com
covergirl lashblast


it's the no.1 mascarra rated by all the top magazines


its not clumpy


just wiggle it as you go up to make sure they are seperated
Great Lash mascara works AWESOME! it doesn't clump and it's super easy to apply it without gettin to much. it is pretty cheap and can get it anywhere! :)
applying mascra just hold the mascar near you eyelid and blink dont sweep the mascra thing is what causes lumps blink it on will work fine :)


top answer please :)
the pink covergirl one. Instead of the hairlike bristols it has rubber like. It works really well. I've been using it for about a year... and no clumps!
id use mascara from avon... it works good... just buy the type you need ';fuller'; or ';curvier'; or whatever..
The Blue Max Factor One,Or Rimmel London It's My Friends.





No Matter How Much She Cakes It On There Are No Clumps What So ever!
rimmel london makes good makeup. or almay. either is great.
Get an eyelash comb. It gets rid of clumps and shapes them. It may be a slight hassle, but its quick and really works.
max factor works good... its expensive but its worth it
Cover girl in the red tube. My favorite!!!!
cover girl in the orabge tube works really good ! = )


i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting