Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the BEST waterproof mascara?

I'm looking to buy a waterproof mascara (I've never tried waterproof before). I prefer one that maximizes volume and does not clump.What is the BEST waterproof mascara?
Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara by CoverGirl.





CoverGirl has great makeup products that actually do what they're advertised to do. (:





Waterproof isn't any different in consistency or how it works other than when it gets wet it shouldn't smear, smudge, or come off.





Good luck. (:What is the BEST waterproof mascara?
I love Cover Girl's ';Lash Exact';, it's in a purple tube with a blue line around the top. I usually get the ';Very Black';, it works for me! Also, the price is great. I have tried Clinique and a few others, and this is by far the best!
i'm in love with covergirl lash blast waterproof!!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Covergirl Waterproof Volume Exact
clear mascara by covergirl
maybelline volume express
Maybelline has several very good ones.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting