Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there a rule on whether to wear brown or black mascara/eyeliner?

I have blond hair and green eyes.. and I've always worn black mascara and eyeliner.. Do you think brown would look better? Someone told me brown make up usually looks best on people with blue eyes... Is there some sort of guideline of who should wear black and who should wear brown??Is there a rule on whether to wear brown or black mascara/eyeliner?
im asian so my eyelashes are naturally black, so i wear black mascara, if ur eyelashes are quite light or even dark brown, then i would wear dark brown mascara to school and things and reserve the black for parties and other special occasions. sometimes black mascara looks out of place on a light toned person (dont know if u are light toned though)Is there a rule on whether to wear brown or black mascara/eyeliner?
No there isn't any rule, one can wear different colors. You can wear black or brown, the different is just the look, with black eyeliner you can get a sharp and heavy look though brown is a bit light. So, I guess there's no rule. I usually wear a blue eyeliner because it doesn't look so heavy on me and for casual look it's great. So just wear the color that you feel like wearing.


I hope i helped.
Well...brown is more natural, so if you're going to school or going grocery shopping or doing something causal, I would stick with brown. For black, I would utilize that while getting ready for a party, date, or a special outing.
I have blonde hair and green eyes, and I think brown looks better on me. Black just looks...odd. But, it all depands. Maybe it looks good on you.
i have light brown hair almost Blonde and blue eyes and i wear black of both..


and it looks grate on me.. well at least i think so haha...





hope i could help you out
I think black is always best
wth rules to wear makeup


lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting