Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better -- Maybelline Intense XXL mascara or Loreal Double Extend?

I love mascara since it's one of the few makeup products I wear, and I've never been able to get the look of long, lush lashes. I heard that Maybelline Intense XXL works really well, and I heard the same about L'oreal Double Extend.


I always wear waterproof mascara so it stays on all day while I'm at school and I don't have to worry about reapplying it.


Sometimes the waterproof version doesn't always work very well. Which mascara works the best out of these two choices?Which is better -- Maybelline Intense XXL mascara or Loreal Double Extend?
Definatly Maybelline. I'm a mascara junkie, so I have both. I love Intense XXL because it makes my lashes soo long and thick. I don't really like L'oreal's mascaras. I have 3 or 4 of their mascaras and for me they always go on clumpy and stick all my lashes together.





Go with the XXL it works wonders :)Which is better -- Maybelline Intense XXL mascara or Loreal Double Extend?
double extend
I would definetely go with the Maybelline Intense XXL this is actually the brand of mascara that I use everyday and I swear it works Wonders!!!





Hope this helps you!!!


Good Luck finding the best answer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting