Saturday, November 28, 2009

How much mascara should a 14 y.o. 9th grader wear?

Also if you have any tips on how to apply. lower lashes especially.. thxHow much mascara should a 14 y.o. 9th grader wear?
1 coat, max....How much mascara should a 14 y.o. 9th grader wear?
I think this looks the best!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/kishimoto/2鈥?/a>


and for the bottom all you do is not use as much mascara you use on the top and just swipe it down/across as you would do with your top
um not much. unless you have really good mascara or dont mind having only like 6 eyelashes, i dont recommend it. no matter how much it says no clump, its impossible. i say just apply eyeliner at the very base of your lash line which will make the allusion of thicker and darker lashes.
none
You don't need it at 14. But you could get a really nice and natural effect by just curling your lashes.
I have never worn mascara on my lower lashes, and one coat on your upper lashes is good, beware though it does take it's toll on them as you get older. Walgreen's carries a great clear mascara for about 3 bucks.
I suggest not using too much. It takes away from your natural pulchritude. I only use a small bit and no eye-liner. Since my eyelashes are very fair, it helps bring them out just enough. Since I started doing this, I've gotten a lot of compliments.
Don't wear much, or wear clear... Mascara totally wrecks your lashes over time. I used to have great lashes until I started wearing mascara.
Just enough to say your lashes are longer. I see some girls at my school who like pile it on, then their eyes look like super black...
9th graders should not wear mascara. I don't even wear it! Please stay natural looking! Get a tinted lip gloss, a little bit of blush and a tiny bit of eyeliner and you are hot!
you can try to get permanent extensions
All who where mascara would look best in my opinion if they just coated the lashes with a thin layer of mascara. My best friend used to wear 2 different kinds of mascara and applied in several layers to the point that she looked like she had pointy blobs instead of thick eye lashes. It hurts my eyes just to think about it!!! I usually start by scraping excess mascara off the brush on the openning of the tube...if I need more I can always grab just a little off the tube without fully redipping the brush. Going from the base of the lashes to the tip, I apply to the top lashes of both eyes without redipping the brush (unless I am at the end of the tube)...this just makes it easier to avoid big globbs. Then I use the very tip of the brush to run from outside corner to the inside corner of the lower lashes sometimes going back and forth. This keeps me from touching the skin just below the eye lashes but it also clumps them together so next I use the brush to pull the clumps apart. There are probably just as many ways to get the job done as there are women in the world but the important thing is to play with it until you find what gives you a happy, healthy coat of mascara without the globbs and clumps and the appearance of being hit in the eye. Good luck!!!
Put the brush next to your eye and blink it gets lower and upper lashes! I think probably 2 blinks for a 9th grader.
It not only depends on how much you put on, but also which mascara you use.





I was actually 13 when I started wearing mascara, and it was Maybeline's Great Lash. I'm a big fan of Great Lash. It adds just enough mascara to make your lashes stand out WITHOUT being dramatic.





And if you use it, PEASE use the regular formula that's easy to remove with NON-oily eye makeup remover; DON'T use waterproof. It's true what some of the other posters are saying. Mascara WILL ruin your lashes over time- IF you use waterproof. The REGULAR Great Lash mascara is not only GENTLE to your lashes but NOTHING conditions like it.





As for applying, take the wand out of the tube. Great Lash isn't clumpy like some other mascaras, so there's no need to wipe off any excess. Except there MAY be a little bit on the very END you may want to dab off. Start from the bottom of your lashes and sweep up in one motion to the tips, working your way from your inner lashes to your outer ones. Then just a tiny bit on your lower lashes. I suggest starting with just ONE coat. Then if you want to, add just a TINY bit more.





Another really good mascara (also from Maybeline) is Full and Soft. It doesn't condition like Great Lash, but it IS very gentle and easy to remove, JUST as long as it's NOT waterproof. And it gives your lashes a soft, gentle look.





Good luck!
To the people who don't think 14 year olds should wear mascara, I'm 14 and in 9th grade, and every girl I know wears it. As long as it doesn't clump and make you look like you have black spikes coming out of your eyelids, mascara can look very natural and pretty.
invisible amounts.
It doesn't matter how old you are. If you have blonde lashes I would suggest maybe a brown mascara but if you have darker lashes a black would be fine. I usually apply to my top lashes first and then without dipping the brush in again apply to my bottom lashes. You don't want your bottom lashes to have too much mascara on them or they'll clump together and it might get on the skin underneath them, possibly accentuating bags under your eyes. Good luck though!
a clear mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting