Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brands of mascara are best?

I'm looking for glossy mascara that will make my eyes pop!What brands of mascara are best?
Lancome Defencils in Black. Looks fan- freakin'- tastic.What brands of mascara are best?
lmao@ maybeline and covergirl





Estee' Lauder and Lancome have THE best mascaras!! I've used both, of course, and I like Estee Lauders a little bit more.
Well my personal favorite is volumising and lenghtining and is not gunky or dry. Price is cheap u can find it at any drugstore and works great the XXL maybelline mascara this is the best i found so far in price and cant live w/out it.
Fusion Beauty Lashfusion $39, Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Lash $19 or Bare Encentuals Big Tease $15 create awesome looking lashes that really POP!
Cover girl Fantastic Lash- curved brush and not clumpy
maybe its maybelline!
I have always have used Maybelline Great Lash. I read somewhere that almost all of the makeup artists in Hollywood use that kind. It works great.
cover girl super thick lash!
dior diorshow mascara
i've always used maybelline %26amp; i would never use another brand. they have the best mascara and other makeup!
try checking this website. you can get some recommended products from it.... www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting