Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a really good mascara?

I want mascara under $10 that really elongates the eyelashes. Any brands that work the best? So far i like cover girl, the orange one, i can't remember what it's called.. :P But yeah, any advice and or tips to make my eyelashes long, would be greatly appreciated :)What is a really good mascara?
revlon professional.


and also...


my favorite is covergirl lash blast! (orange one)


some of my other favorites are:


define-a-lash by mabelline


PROfessional by cover girl (blue tube, with rounded brush)


I always wear Cover Girl Lash Exact (clump free - always)


ULTA - Maximum Volume Soft Curl Mascara





any of these or all of these are great!What is a really good mascara?
Do not save or things like mascara. Buy quality and be happy with your look :)


I would suggest either Anna Sui long Lash Mascara or Bourjois - Coup de Theatre False Lash Illusion Mascara - great companies that make great mascaras. You won't be disappointed.
I really like Stila.





I think the key to long lashes is using a metal comb like this: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P136215%26amp;categoryId=B70 It makes a huge difference no matter what mascara you use.
great lash, maybelline. it wont clump if you know how to put it on. the bottle is pink with the green lid i loves that stuff
maybelline XXL curl power


it totally BAMS your eyelashes!!
the givinchy phenom mascara i know you said under ten. but i love it!! its $27.


kinda pricy.. but i think its worth it!!
The CG mascara is Lash Blast i think but i like Maybelline Define A Lash ( Bright Green Tube ) I can use everyday and i love the volume and length my lashes get :)
the green and pink maybelline one. or the yellow collosell on works well too.
clinique or maybelline are really good brands. :)
greatlash by maybelline
Covergirl Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting