Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which Max Factor mascara works the best?

I'm thinking about buying Max Factor mascara, because I've heard so many good things about their 2000 Calorie Mascara. But I heard that they have a new volumizing mascara called Volume Couture. Which one is better?


Or should I go for L'oreal Voluminous?


I want my lashes to look long, curled and HUGE, but still separated and not clumpy. I'm going to a party and I don't plan on wearing much makeup.Which Max Factor mascara works the best?
first, curl your lashes so theyre naturally long. then, i would use lash injection, from sephora. she says its amasssiinng! i use loreal teloscopic, but it dosnt make them very curled. try M.A.C, im sure they have something your looking for.





=)Which Max Factor mascara works the best?
I've tried the Volume Couture and it did absolutely nothing for me, so now I use Revlon's 3D Extreme Mascara and I love it!
the one in the purple tube is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting