Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your opinion about MAC Mascara?

My lashes are naturally long. I just bought the MAC Mascara X. Has anyone ever tried it? Do you like it?What is your opinion about MAC Mascara?
I find that MAC mascara is a letdown. Although their eyeshadows and lipglosses never dissapoint. The mascara, though, has much to be desired.





Mascara is one of the only cosmetic supplies that most make-up artists admit should be bought at its cheapest.





Almay one coat, for instance, is one of the most used mascaras by various make up artists today. Even the trusty old Great Lash Mascara is used by Jessica Alba's Make up artistWhat is your opinion about MAC Mascara?
MAC products are awesome.. in general.. I hope this product is as good as the others.
I like it gives your lashes a little depth make them look sexier as for length it's ok I've seen better
I have tried both MAC Mascara and other brands. My favorite is Dior Show. All the drug store brands irritate my highly sensitive eyes ( I also wear contacts) but Dior Show goes on so smoothly, makes my lashes look ultra lush, and doesn't make them gunky or plasticky. I love love love it. It's worth the extra price!
I buy it for my girlfiends, so I must like the results.
I like MACs Zoom Lash. It's not sold as waterproof, but it survives sweating.
MAC mascara are really not worth the price. Some drugstore brans are better like Maybelline GreatLash. Even though MAC's mascara sucks, the eyeliners are heavenly.
i don't use makeup so i don't know.
I use Fresh Lash. I've used it for years and years. I don't know anything about that mascara, but my sister used some mascara that had a rubber comb on it and I think it was waterproof and she said she tried everthing to get that stuff off and it wouldn't come off. Beware of your mascaras.
never heared of it.
all the mac mascars r total crap!!
MAC is a good brand
Funny you ask....


I have this kind of weird strict make-up agenda. After many, many years of wearing it and extensive research :), I found that it is important to use some make-up that's expensive and ';designer'; and some that's a dollar. The ';good'; make-up I use is MAC and Lancome for concealer, eyeshadow, eye pencil and some lipstick. I actually asked the MAC lady about MAC mascara and she siad ';Don't buy it. It's overpriced and not that great. and L'OREAL Volumonous is the best.'; I found it to be true. Hope it helps.
hey!


I've used all kinds of mascara and they never satisfied me until I tried the mary Kay mascara, and I have used it for i while now and my eye lashes are thicker, darker and prettier then ever, at least thats what people tell me, oh and guys!--LOL


i hope you try it, and I hope it will work for you just as well as it worked for me, go to: www.marykay.com and you can order!
it's not as good as i expected
Ive never tried it. I use Loreal 360 and its great
I LOVE MAC products, however I have never liked the mascara.
I hate it!


It seems cheap to me...





Now I only use Dior Show.... and it's amazing!
i love mac its my favorite i own almost everything from MAC and love it
I love MAC makeup, but i dont think its necessary to buy their mascara. Great Lash (by maybelline) works wonders! no clumps, and it extends lashes and thikens them! and its a lot cheaper too!
well i havn't bought it but my firends have used it and they luv it so if u already bought it then try it on but my best firends uses that mascra and she luvs it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting