Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara for contact lense wearers?

Any long-wearing mascara is fine. You just don't want any that flake because those particles can get in your eye and stick to the lenses. I like Lancome Definicils. The commercial got me and I just bought the Maybelline Define-A-Lash. I love it! The wand is shaped unlike others and it's flexible. There's no chance for clumps and it's very comfortable- it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all and looks great. Plus, it hasn't smeared/smudged at all. And can't go wrong with the price!What is the best mascara for contact lense wearers?
I have contacts also, and I really like Maybelline Full n' Soft. It doesn't make your eyelashes stiff, so it prevents flaking.What is the best mascara for contact lense wearers?
Any Water proof Mascara would be fine.I wear them too.
i use any kind.
maybeline XXL





good luck!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting