Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best brand of mascara?

i need a new mascara! i would like to know so please tell me what brand and why you like it! thank you!What is the best brand of mascara?
i love rimmel london's glam'eyes


it makes your lashes full, long and curly and it's about 7 bux





ps lash blash isn't all its cracked up to be, i found it made my lashes short and just all around clump and flakeyWhat is the best brand of mascara?
I have tried every mascara imaginable (ok, that might be exaggerating a little) but I always go back to Lancome Hynose. It's expensive, but it is so worth it. It makes my eyelashes look long and ';fluttery';, which is amazing as I have really straight asian lashes.





It's also extremely long lasting, and it doesn't smudge at all. It's amazing, it really is.
I have tried lots of different mascaras along the way, and my favorites are the following:





Lancome - Defincils (I think thats how its spelled:o) because its a great overall lengthening and thickening mascara. It does both well and also keeps lashes separated without clumping. Its a bit more expensive though, compared to drugstore brands.





Voluminous Mascara (with the curved brush) because of the same reasons as, but its a lot less expensive compared to the Lancome.





Lancome Virtuous because it really separates the lashes very well and lengthens. It doesnt thicken as much as the others, but it makes my lashes look long and pretty.





Ive also used Max Factors 2000 Calories and Cover Girl Professional Mascara (the cheapest one out of these, and in a blue tube) with success. The trick is to put on several coats, making sure your lashes dont clump too much along the way. Dont take too long in between coats, either. They sell this GREAT, fine toothed eyelash comb in Rite Aid and other drugstores, I believe, next to the fake eyelashes that is amazing. It combs thru eyelashes so easily, and its only a few bucks. Good luck!
I have tried so many different mascaras, looking for the perfect one. My defenite favourite is Diorshow it is really, really good. People ask if I have fake eyelashes. I like it because it is quite dramatic and also because I found with alot of others that they either lengthened or volumised but not both, whereas Diorshow does both!
Dior Diorshow Mascara! You can also try Smashbox's Bionic Mascara. Both of these can be purchased at Sephora or Sephora.com.





Edit - MAC's mascara is definitely not good at all. It's very runny and watery. You can get some out of the tube, put it on your hand and you'll see what I mean.
I like Too Faced lash injection, I am currently trying Dior Diorshow Mascara and I don't think it's better. I apply it only to my top lashes and by the end of the day I have some racoon eyes. I didn't experience that with Too Faced.





If you want more opinions read reviews on www.Amazon.com and www.makeupalley.com
drugstore: Maybelline- full n soft or lash stylist depending on what youre looking for


Department store: MAC- plush lash or zoom lash once again depending on what look you are looking for.


i have used all of them, and love all of them and trust me im a makeup artist.
I use Lash Blast by Covergirl, and I like it because it is long lasting and extends your lashes, and really makes my green eyes pop!





http://weepingcherries.files.wordpress.c鈥?/a>





(heres a picture of it)
I love the lash blast by cover girl.


But if you're near a Kohls, they carry a make-up brand called Flirt! that makes a wonderful mascera called ';thickening'; mascera that works wonders!
rimmel london has really good drugstore mascaras. i use the eye magnifier mascara since i have small %26amp; light eyelashes. it also adds lots of length!
LASH OVERLOAD MASCARA BY ORIFLAME...i think lash extreme from lo'real also works great..
maybelline colossal volume works wonders for me


but i think you should buy a few and try them all out


because everyone's lashes are different
M.a.c Thats The Best One There You Will Love It It Makes Your Eyes Not Look tick or thin And It Costs Just A Lil $13.99 Or $15.99 But Its wrotic it
i like colossal
i would say covergirl eyelights %26lt;3
the kind you don't wear. its my fav
i use lash blash by covergirl and it is the best i have ever used

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting