Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats your opinion on Great Lash mascara?

I heard both good and bad things about it, and I know that it's a popular mascara, so what do you think?


Also,


What's better as far as lash-length goes?


Great Lash or Lash Blast?Whats your opinion on Great Lash mascara?
Great Lash I think my be the best mascara ever because it has been here for so long I really and truly think it's the best inexpensive mascara ever know in Cosmetics.. I have used a lot of mascaras and know that Great lash is wonderful for me I hope it will be the same for you!!!Whats your opinion on Great Lash mascara?
I recently re-tryed Great Lash and I love it! I'm going to go buy some at the drugstore because it works so well for me. If you haven't tryed it and aren't sure it's not expensive and I say go for it. I like Great Lash more then Lash Blash. :)
i don't like great lash that much. it flaked off, and i found it to be pretty irritating to my eyes. i prefer lash blast because it didn't do either one and make my lashes thick and long. it is more expensive, but it's worth it.
its okay, i mean i own a tube of one but its not the best, but i use it for a touuch up on my lashes, its pretty cheap tho, 4bucks
great lash it works better and its cheaper. Lash blast flaked off of my eyelashes and irritated my eyes.
Clumpy for me and doesn't work that well.
it makes your eyelashes black...............
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting