Monday, November 30, 2009

Why do young girls love to wear mascara?

On polyvore I see that 11 year olds are wearing mascara! On certain people's profile it says things like I'm 11 and love mascara. No offense but don't you think 11 is young? I don't wear mascara and I'm 13.





Anyways..what's your opinion?Why do young girls love to wear mascara?
I think it's ridiculous sometimes when 11 year olds OD on eye make up. It's too early for that. They're all still young and naturally pretty so I don't see why they should corrupt their youth with make up. I, for one, don't wear mascara or any other type of eye make up. My eyes already look pretty without them =]Why do young girls love to wear mascara?
honestly in my opinon


mascara is no big deal.


im 13 turning 14 and i


wear a very natural look.


foundation, blush, mascara


%26amp; sum lipgloss. Mascara just


adds length to your eyelashes


its not really a bad thingg.
girls just like to bat their eyelashes :p


and anyone to want to experiment a little. I used to steal my mother's mascara when I was around that age, and she got one for me for my birthday :-)
i dont wear mascara and i'm 18! i just think it's a hassle and i rub my eyes a lot so the mascara would go everywhere. i just think they want to grow up a little too fast
i am 14 and i wear mascara (: i like it because it makes my eyelashes look thicker, and it looks good with my eyeliner :]
Perhaps it is a RITE of PASSAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting