Monday, November 30, 2009

Which mascara is the best for volumizing?

Also, I would like it to last all day b/c the ones I buy never last. This is the most important!! Thank You! :]Which mascara is the best for volumizing?
Okay I think I know what I'm talking about. I own a collection of 10 mascaras, thats right i collect mascaras. Anyway here is a list of my favorites for volumizing mascaras.





1. Lash Blast. I seriously didn't like it when I first tried it. I thought it flaked quite badly (which the regular version does which is why I buy the waterproof version) and didn't do much at all. Now that I actually own it, I love it and is my number one makeup staple.





2. Rimmel Lash Maxxx. This one is actually a comb which may take some getting used to since its not a usual time of mascara wand. It really works well however.





3. Revlon Fantasy Lash. This works nice and doesnt flake too badly. It is a two step mascara which can be confusing and very time consuming. If you don't have a lot of time in the mornings this is not the thing for you. However it does deliver results if applied correctly.





4. Rimmel Sexy Curves. This mascara curls and volumizes well but its not something that is going to make a person do a double take. I have only tried it a few times so this may not be the best review.





5. Max Factor Volume Couture. Good Mascara with a tendency to clump despite the plastic wand. It tends to pull my lashes and can be quite uncomfortable but other than that its not too bad at what it says to do.





6. Maybelline Colossal. Not bad. but a tendency to clump and it is a more classic wand. The above are all either the new plastic rubbery bristle or the rimmel lash maxx which is just plain plastic. It does have a funky smell which may bother some.





7. Define-A-Lash. This works VERY well at defining but I will so is not so much for volumizing. It is one of my favorite mascaras for a natural look andI couldn't make this list without mentioning it somewhere.





I hope I helped and Good Luck.





Also, if you want reviews on makeup products just visit Makeup Alley.com. =]Which mascara is the best for volumizing?
I love Lash Stiletto simply because it lasts all day and it makes my eyelashes longer and fuller(:


I LOVE IT%26lt;333333 it's only $6.50 but there's this really but I mean really good one which costs like $25 and its from Dior and I swear it makes your eyelashes look amazing.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





Hope this helped!


;]
I looove Maybelline Colossal mascara
mac mascara is deffently the best! its kinda expensive but it works great!
Definately Stiletto guarantees gorgeous lashes!
Ok the beeeessssst one is Clinque i use it all the time and its pretty cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting