Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Sephora Mascara, foundation, eyelines do you like best?

Which Sephora products do you like best when it comes to Mascara, foundation, and eyeliner?





I currently wear the tarte eyeliner but am thinking of switching.





Thanks!Which Sephora Mascara, foundation, eyelines do you like best?
I like Sephora's Lash Plumper. The wand looks like it has a little caterpillar on the end because it's so fat, but it coats your lashes wonderfully. I put it on top of any other mascara I wear because I'm kind of in love with it right now. I love how it makes my lashes feel. The mascara is the only Sephora product I've tried.Which Sephora Mascara, foundation, eyelines do you like best?
Maybelline or Rimmel mascara (I use Maybelline - great lash and rimmel lash maxx), I heard cover girl lash blast (orange tube) and Maybelline - Define A Lash are really good.





I use Mary Kay foundation, i think it is great. I heard MAC foundation is really good 2.





For eye liner i use Loreal - Conture Resist.





Good luck changing lol. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting