Thursday, December 3, 2009

New covergirl mascara lash blash deluxe- do you like it?

I'm a big fan of the mascara lash blast in the orange bottle, but the one i'm talking about is in a PINK bottle- it apparently has a glittery effect or so the advertisements portray. If you've tried it- what do you think? I'm curious!New covergirl mascara lash blash deluxe- do you like it?
I bought it today. It is called lash blast luxe not deluxe. I haven'tt opened it cause i have been reading reviews on the net and youtube half the day. Most everyone says the older version is better in many ways. No one can see the shimmer even on themselves. and I have seen like 20 review videos on this. People like it but not like the orange tube. I am going to exchange mine tomorrow for the orange tube. *脺*New covergirl mascara lash blash deluxe- do you like it?
I haven't use it yet, but the glittery effect should work. glitter usually helps to bring out the eyes or any aspects of your face or body that you want to stand out. I have tried Benefit's miss popularity, which is a kind of glitter that you can put on your eyes or on your face, which helps bring them out. The lash blast in the orange bottle is amazing though. The brush is amazing. I think the one in the pink bottle should work pretty well though
Not much of a difference really. You MIGHT be able to see something in direct sunlight, but other than that, it's no different than wearing regular Lash Blast. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting