Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's a gross/interesting fact about mascara?

It's for a script, for the nerd to say.





Or maybe something about brown eyes o.oWhat's a gross/interesting fact about mascara?
did you know that over 6 million bottles of covergirl lash blast have been sold across the states?What's a gross/interesting fact about mascara?
Hmm...well I was doing a project on the element Murcury for my Chem class a couple months ago, and I came across a site that told me that mascara (and a few other types of makeup, I believe) used to contain small amounts of Mercury, which is toxic to humans and most living things.
well gross is when it dries, it clumps and make you look like some drag doll. but on the other hand it gives you amazing long thick lashes when it is not dry.
Check this on makeup tricks: http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2009/02鈥?/a>
You shouldn't share it because eyelashes have bacteria on them i think
my mom told me some ingredients are bat guano(poop)


maybe she was trying to scare me?


Lol
  • apply for a loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting