Thursday, December 3, 2009

(girls) What is the best type of volumizing mascara??

DIORSHOW by dior





i loooove it! it makes my lashes really long(girls) What is the best type of volumizing mascara??
I love The Body Shop's Super Volume Mascara in black. It volumizes, defines, and holds curl. Plus, it's cruelty-free, and it doesn't contain gross petroleum by-products like paraffin, which, if you check ingredient listings, is remarkably hard to avoid in mascaras. The Body Shop has a wonderful return policy, so check it out!(girls) What is the best type of volumizing mascara??
i love volume exact by covergirl, i prefer it over diorshow.
I think waterproof is, since it has more wax than regular mascara.
I get compliments on my lashes all the time. They are really long and thick people always think they are fake... I use the Lash Exact by cover girl (purple One) And I love... Also the maxfactor 2000 Calorie is really good!
i think maybelline intense XXL is amazing too. all the maybelline mascaras are good in my opinion.
personally I think that the covergirl mascaras look great.


They are reasonably priced, and actually work.


As well as all of the MAC mascaras


every single one of them
maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara is really great while leaving lashes soft not stiff and it doesn't clump.
I like,Yves Rocher.Look them up,check them out,good mascara.Reasonably priced,and doesn't test on animals.
Maybelline Intense XXL, costs about $4.49, has two ends on it, use white side first then switch to the black end, the white coats your lashes making them longer and adds volume, you'll see results as soon as you apply the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting