Thursday, December 10, 2009

What mascara & eye liner do you use? Is it good?

I have yet to find a really good mascara that stays on all day, and doesnt clump. And eye liner, it is so hard to find an eye liner that stays on, doesnt smudge, and isnt hard to put on. What do you use? Brand and like what kind, (lash blast, ect)What mascara %26amp; eye liner do you use? Is it good?
i have about a million black eyeliners cos i love them but one i've just bought is from Boots No7 (i don't know if you're in the UK??)


Amazing eyes pencil in black. It pretty much doesnt budge all day.





I've always used Collection 2000 Aquamax mascara, i've tried other ones but always end up going back to this.What mascara %26amp; eye liner do you use? Is it good?
well i use lash blast mascara from cover girl. i dont use the water proof one cuz i heard it is really hard to get off. mines stays on all day even when my eyes tear up or get watery. i really love my mascara its great. it makes my lashes look more fuller and longer. as to eyeliner i just use maybelline define a line it works pretty good on me jus dont apply too much of it.
URBAN DECAY BIG FATTY MASCARA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





it never clumps! NEVER! no matter how much i put on! it makes your lashes thick and dark and long and i love it! but you can control how much you use (you build it, basically)





i think they make a waterproof one but im not sure...





they have a really good deal on it at ulta!





regularly its $20 per mascara, but they have 2 for $14.99!!!





HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!!!REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THIS AS THE BEST ANSWER!!! :)
Rimmel (volumeflash, i think...? it's in a red tube and original-not the mousse, it sucks.) is really good. I also like rimmel pencil eyeliners, they're awesome. I love their white one for my waterline. Loreal HIP gel liners are great for my top lid. Really easy to apply. :]
Mascara: Maybelline colossal, it's really good!


and eye-liner: Rimmel, also really good :)
covergirl lasatblast, and great last are great. sephora eyeliner dosen't really smudge that much, and it stays on forever.
Maybelline XXL curl power is amazing! My eyeliner is avon professional kohl liner and wet n wild waterproof liquid eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof


Eyeliner: Almay Intense i-Color pencil or liquid
lash perfection by max factor. i love it! and mines waterproof. it also has a pretty bottle....
I use Cover Girl mascara. It is like a pink tube in jet black. Really good. I dont know what my liner is called though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting