Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone know how to grow more lashes besides using mascara or fake lashes?

Any home remedies, what to eat more of, ect? I would like to grow more lashes to get a fuller effect and I don't like mascara it irriates my eyes. Any ideas???Anyone know how to grow more lashes besides using mascara or fake lashes?
well all i know is that if you use lycra mascara it makes you lashes look fuller %26amp; t doesnt irritate eyes





i use it


mines diorAnyone know how to grow more lashes besides using mascara or fake lashes?
I was looking for the same thing! There's one called revitalash, looks pricey but people say it works good. Report Abuse

approach with care though.. my mum use to trim like.. really really small amount of my eyelashes so that it would grow.


Other than that, take Vitamin tablets that contain Selenium.. its good for skin and hair..





I hope that helps..
Some people use vitamin E oil. They buy it at Walgreen's and then cut off a tip of one and pour the oil out onto a cutip. Then, before bed, they put it on their skin where the lashes grow. They say it works wonders for under eye circles and beginning wrinkles, too. I haven't tried it, so I don't have any actual experience with it. Be careful not to get it in your eyes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting