Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is better clear mascara or black?

i've always used black but i've always been tempted to use clear but i never had the courage to pick it up and buy it! all opinons highly appreciated!What is better clear mascara or black?
i use black mascara to make my big bold eyes stand out i think that they make you look mystyrious and sexyWhat is better clear mascara or black?
depends reall blu mascara is absolutley hideous i would say go by your colour hair im a brown/blonde so i use a brown mascara but if you have darker hair go for black mascara to be honest the clear one is a wate of money and does not give you the look you desire only use it if you want a natural look to enhance your features when wearing minimal make up
i would stick to pure black...clear i don't like what kind of skin, hair and eye color do u have email me @ sexy_lol_gurl@yahoo.com and i will be glad to help
i think it all depens on your colouring - i personally prefer brown/black cos it looks more natural - why dont you just try it and see
well clear wont do much but pretty much longen your lashes but not really.. black is worth it! just depends on the brand youre getting. =]
If you have long thick lashes the clear is great. If your younger the clear is great. As you get older color fades in your hair the black would be better.
I would say black because they make the lashes look thicker even if they clump a bit. Clear mascara would only do the clumping. Try both on and see how the people around you respond when you ask them about it, seems to be the best way to see how well things suit a person.
I have dark eye lashes and I have used clear mascara. Have the courage to buy some
Clear.Then the beauty of your natural colour will show


through,and you won't get black streaks when it rains!!!
Black on light eyelashes


Clear on dark eyelashes


BTW, clear works well on eyebrows.
Black is best!
if you have dark lashes clear should be good and less messy! my mother told me she used to use vaseline on hers!
The clear stuff is a bit of a waste of time really. Black rules!
Colored mascara is best. If your gunna buy clear mascara you might as well just put vaseline on your eyelashes. They don't do anything. A N Y T H I N G!!
why not try brown or brown/black? I think you see a big difference....
it depends if you have dark eyelashes then use clear otherwise if you have light black brownish anything other than black use black if you have red use somewhat greyish but makesure you do it evenly ..i'm not sure how to do redish becaus ei don't have them..personally i'd use clear also for that....hope u got some help! gyut generally people use black mascare it gives a cute look..make sure to take extra off with your fingers slightly press you finger ';squishing'; ur eyeleshes so you don't have those little raggady.. clumps of black ; ]
Black for sure, it defines your eyes, makes themstand out.


However if you wanted to go for the no make up at all look but with make up then I would not even go for clear, I would suggest a brown to look more natural rather than the black, that way it looks like you have very long lashes
black if you're wanting length and volume. clear if your lashes are already dark the volume you want them to be.
I tend to wear clear mascara (my lashes are dark but not thick) during the day, and blue or dark brown when I go out at night.





Black can sometimes look a bit harsh- well, it does on me as I'm blonde- but may be fine on you
Black
BLACK IS BETTER BECAUSE IT HOLDS MORE. THE CLEAR MASCARA IS KINDA WATERY, LIKE GEL BUT IF U NO HOW TO USE IT , IT'LL WORK FINE.
I'm thinkin that if you have dark eye lashes then you don't have to wear black as your lashes are probably already black, soo.. I'm thinkin clear will be better, especially for the summer because it means that if you go to the beach and stuff you won't get panda eyes and if your mascara melts in the heat it won't show as it clear
both mascara's are used for the same thing i reccommend black but clear works the same.....but less clumps.
I have a magic pencil
clear mascara doesn't do much to your lashes except lengthen them. I would stick with black because it give you length but it also gives you colour.
If you have dark lashes, then clear would be fine. I have blonde and clear doesn't cut it. I use ';brown-black.';
Clear mascara is good for brows, but I find it too subtle for all but the fairest blondes/redheads. I have medium brown hair and prefer brown mascara, as a more natural alternative to black. But the darker the mascara, the more definition your eyes have, so I'd say stay away from clear on your lashes.
I like black mascara! Cz it makes my eyelashes dark and long!But if u already have dark eyelashes then try clear it will make them just as long
I have never tried clear, but then again my eyelashes are light brown so I prefer to have some color. But if you have dark eyelashes it would probably work out good for you.
Black, what`s the point of clear?
Hey Hunny


i perfer black,stand out much more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting