Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you remove mascara?

How do I remove mascara without it clumping and pulling my eyelashes out? I would prefer not to buy anything. But, I have things like cotton balls and Q-Tips. Please give me some tips on how to remove it. Thanks!How do you remove mascara?
Ok I do this all the time, And by the way, so you know... It works!


1.Get in a hot shower, does better than a bath!


2.Close your eyes..


3.Put soap on a rag and than wash your eyes but make sure your eyes on close...





Tip:: Please remember to wash under your eyes and down your check (on your face... duh!) so that you dont have black lines down your face!!How do you remove mascara?
If you have a hard time getting it off, you can use eye makeup remover which you can get at target/ walmart ect.. get one that has 2 layers like this http://nylie30.files.wordpress.com/2007/鈥?/a>


it's not to expensive. so once you have that shake it up, put some on your cotton ball and close your eye. hold the cotton ball on your eye/ eyelashes. hold it there for about 30 seconds and then your mascara should come off, this works with waterproof mascara too!


hope I helped!
I coat some vasline onto my eyelashes, leave it for about a minute, then get a damp face towel, and rub my eyelashes. Then i put more vasline on my eyelashes, I wait 5 minutes, then I go to sleep. It helps strengthen your lashes to make them healthier and not fall out as much.
water, soap, if u have some sort of acne cleanser that usualy works just better.
its best to simply wash your face with face wash or a mild soap....that's wat i do
Use warm soap and water. Don't rub too much!
wash your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting