Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls, what types of mascara are hypoallergenic?

I just went to my eye doctor the other day and he said I have some makeup allergies and should try some hypoallergenic kind.





What names of mascara that are? And what is the estimated price range?





A quick review of how you like it would be nice too, thank you (:Girls, what types of mascara are hypoallergenic?
Neutrogena has some hypoallergenic mascaras...my favorite is the Clean Lash Tint, which basically just darkens your lashes and makes them look lush and full. It also conditions your lashes, if that means anything to you. I love it because I wear contacts and it's safe for contact wearers...other mascaras tend to make my lashes look all cakey and gross, but this makes them look nice and clean, just thick and darker and natural.





Price is around $6-8Girls, what types of mascara are hypoallergenic?
everything on the market is hypoallergenic. just don't use any brand you have never heard of. i love cheap mascara. covergirl lash blast is my current favorite.
Almay products especially for mascara work really well! Its a bit pricey but it does the job :) Also when your looking for mascara make sure to look at the packaging. It usually says whether its hypo allergenic or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting