Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a really good mascara?

I have sucky eyelashes and my mascaras aren't so great or just don't look so good on me. It's not that they're goopy they just don't stay up you know what I mean? I already have this bright green tube I don't know what it's called so please don't recommend that thanks!What is a really good mascara?
Defined lashes: 1. Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara $17.95


Thick lashes: 2. Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara $20.95


Waterproof lashes: 3. Covergirl VolumeExact Waterproof Mascara $15.95


Natural lashes: 4. e.l.f Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara $3.95 What is a really good mascara?
Cover Girl lash max or lash blast kinda sucks I think. The one they have in the orange tube is too big so it ends up getting where it ain't supposed to be(under your eye)





I recommend that you try Rimmel London lash maxxx. It is in a pink and black tube. My eyelashes are very thin and it works good. Also try an eyelash curler if you want!
i do not know what mascara is the best but i know and i sure you are the best . you do not have any problems . and you seem very good and great . do not think abuot that . have a nice time .
I use Maybelline volum' express mascara and I love it. I am very picky with my mascaras and this one gives me no problems. Hopefully this helps. By the way its in a silver tube.
I really like Clinique's High Impact. It gives great volume! It's not clumpy like a lot of the others.
The best mascara in my opinion would be Covergirl LashBlast. It comes in an orange container. You can get it just about anywhere. Good luck!
the actual best mascara out there would have to be:





dior mascara, from sephora, a bit pricy but it works wonders
the BEST mascara hands down is define-a-lash


by maybeline its in a bright green container and is great! no clumps at all and lots of volume
maybelline great lash is amazing for length anfd getting every part of your lashes with the small brush but just remember to always dot your mascara wand on a napkin b4 using to prevent clumping
I have L'oreal Featherlash, and it works GREAT! It makes my eyelashes go up, out, and away! :)





I hope that helped :)
I use estee lauder mascara and it works great you should try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting