Thursday, December 10, 2009

GIRLS: What's the best brand of makeup you would use for mascara?

or lip stick


or anything i guess is what im askingGIRLS: What's the best brand of makeup you would use for mascara?
i use clinique it goes on lovelyGIRLS: What's the best brand of makeup you would use for mascara?
CoverGirl.
Maybelline define-a-lash is very very very good.. And its cheep even :D


I use it, and it does not make your lashes clump or anything..





Good luck.
Covergirl Last Blast in waterproof is the best mascara I've ever come across for my short %26amp; thin eyelashes.
Dior Backstage mascara...I love the complete range long lasting and great shades:)
Cover Girl waterproof LashBlast or VolumeExact mascara


AVON for everything else. I mean everything. Soooooo under-rated.
M.A.C!!!!!
i absolutely love my mascara!!


its Bourjois paris - Volume Clubbing Ultra black..





its specially designed for going out clubbing so your eyelashes goo really thick and really long.. i layer it on throughout the day for a thicker look and longer look. its really easy to get off aswell with just a bit of moisturiser on a cotton pad!! only 拢6.97 from superdrug. or suttin like that!
I absolutely love LANCOME. Although their products are quite expensive, it is so much better than using Maybelline or Loreal (just my preference).


I also love bare minerals, good for the skin!


For mascara I'd have to choose Dior Show.


And for lipstick I use SMASHBOX..





Don't get me wrong, I do love drugstore products also.. it's just that more than 50% of the time I end up choosing the wrong shade or color because there's no way to try it on beforehand.


I adore Physician's Formula because it works great and it is Talc-FREE. I also enjoy using neutrogena products %26amp; revlon! :)
MAC:)





but cheaper is like covergirl,


i love the kind in the orange tube
Maybelline is the best, only when it comes to lashes.





Get the two sided one that allows you to put a clearish white coat UNDER the colored coat of mascara %26lt;3
the best mascara iv ever used is lash architetect but i also like the new maybeline one colossal lashes its great for thick dark lashes';!
I love this mascara





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>





and my fave lip stick (actually its a gloss) is this in girly girl





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>
It's a little expensive, but I LOVE Clinique mascara, I don't wear lipSTICK, but use M.A.C. lip glosses, and Loreal H.I.P eyeshadows
I use maybelline colossal mascara. It Makes my lashes look thicker, longer, and more voluminous. It goes on really easy, and lives up to its promise in my eyes.
maybelline
diorshow. its the only mascara i've used for the past 2 years
My absolute favorites are:


Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara


It's Good for volume and Length, And NEVER flakes





Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Macara


SOO volumizing





Aand


Clinique High Impact Mascara


This is good for day to day








Also, I really like Nars Blush in orgasm and Benefit bronzer in Hoola.


For lips, I use Carmex Lip Balm and Covergirl sheer shine stick thing in Rosy Sheer.


And NYX (yes nyx not nyc) eyeliner is quite good. %26lt;3
Maybelline mascara


Revlon Lipstick


Revlon foundation


revlon eyeliner


revlon eyebrow pencil and eyebrow gel


CoverGirl Blush


Revlon Bronzer


revlon liquid eyeliner
Max factor or Maybelline are the best in my opinion!
Revlon... the best!!!
Diorshow or Mac
covergirl


almay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting