Thursday, December 3, 2009

How long will mascara last?

I opened a mascara and used it a little, however I want to finish my other ones first. So if I don't use it again for the next 3 months will it spoil?How long will mascara last?
i hear once you have had mascara for 3-6 months, the formula starts to go bad.How long will mascara last?
No, because mascara needs to be thrown out after 3 months when it's opened.
Well I've had different mascara for a long time that still work fine


Lots of people say you should throw it out after 3 months but I've never had a problem with them or got an infection before
If you do not use it for 3 months after opening and using it, stop using it.


Bacteria breeds in those mascara tubes. Which means you should never use them past 3-4 months after being opened and used.
im not sure but not too long !


it depends on which brand and kind you bought!
i dont think mascara spoils? i still have ones from like a year ago and there fine
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting