Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i wear mascara while wearing glasses?

i wear thick black square glasses. and i have short eyelashes. i want to wear mascara, and yet also make my eyelashes look long. is that possible? and i also want them to stand out, what kind of mascara and/or technique is good to do so.How can i wear mascara while wearing glasses?
i used to wear glasses to and i also have short lashes , i use maybelline mascara waterproof ( u never know when ull cry i always say haha or get wet in the face errm anyway)


curl them, use a mascara that makes them long and do more than one coating!! this will make them thick ..if you want very thick, which is what i always go for, then do like 3 coatings. and yeah its kind of better if you use eyeliner 2 because it emphacizes ur eyes more





so go for long and thick ..or they wont show through ur glassesHow can i wear mascara while wearing glasses?
i used to wear glasses (i have contacts now) but i wore glasses for years and i would wear mascara with them on. sometimes when i put them on right away and i'd blink, i'd get mascara smudged on my glasses. i think wearing mascara is okay, but try using it on your bottom lashes (it'll stand out more).


you could also try eyeliner or shadow if you really wanna stand out. but trust me, bottom lashes mascara is my favorite thing to do. i use covergirl fantastic lash mascara (it's in a red flared tube) and it's only about 5 dollars %26amp; sold at walmart or target or walgreens.


hope this helps :)
ahh i had this problem! hah...contacts make everything better.


but....


what u can do is curl your eyelashes and then put the double sided mascara ((i swear by Maybelline XXL. its AMAZING)) on. let it dry all the way and then put ur glasses on so you dont get it on your glasses.





if u want EVEN thicker eyelashes, put on a coat of powder after the black. make sure it's still wet. then let it dry. after it's dry, put more black on.
blue mascara really shows up under glasses.
I've been wearing Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, royal blue ( not waterproof) for over 35 years. I find that their non waterproof type mascara, (this brand) really applies well, better than the waterproof does. My lashes always come out long,thick ,curled and beautiful. I just keep applying it at intervals until I get them the way I want them. I use it on both top and bottom lashes and I never use an eyelash curler, I've never needed one. I really take time when it comes to putting on my mascara. I wear glasses and I always get compliments on how beautiful my eyes and my lashes look, especially with the blue color I refuse to change which most women really don't use ( my eyes are brown). Brown and black are the colors they most use. Now when I need to use waterproof mascara, like when I go on vacation and do a lot of swimming, I wear Lancome L'Extreme Waterproof in color blue and I find it works great for me but not like my old Maybelline Great Lash does, nothing can compare to that. Now can I make a suggestion to you? If you want to place more emphasis on your beautiful eyes then you need to toss out those thick black square glasses. Find yourself some thinner, lighter frames. I'm sure someone can help you find the right frames, whether they are square round or oval and you will see just how great you're going to look!
Many women wear mascara and glasses - including me.





The color you choose depends mostly on the tone of your skin, eyes, and hair.





There are many ';lengthening'; formulas out there. Typically they are not recommended for contact lens wearers, because they use fibers to lengthen the lashes, which can flake off and get into your eye. Since you're not wearing contacts, that's less of an issue for you.
Curl your lashes with a curler (this will give you a more wide eyed look)





I don't know your haircolor, but if it's darker than blonde, use black mascara. If you are blonde, use brown.





Try and find a curling/thickening/lengthening formula, also.
it depends on the mascara try getting one that makes your eyelashes thicker, stand out more and curl up too. I use maybeline waterproof just a suggestion
If you definitely want your eyes to stand out your face including your glasses , use some loose powder or even compact first use eyeliner and black mascara wait a little to let mascara dry and apply a second coat. I recommend feather lashes i think is loreal that you can buy at drugstores. I have short lashes and this ones does amazing. Now if you dont want too much attention in your eyes-glasses emphase in you lips you they catch more attention instead of your eyes.
same here!!





i have short straight eyelashes and i wear glasses but its usually no problem for me... just wait until the mascara dries before putting on ur glasses or ull get mascara all over ur lenses.





u can use any mascara. but not get SUPER SUPER lengthening ones because it will look to spidery and spiky behind ur lenses and plus it will scrape ur lenses a lot (which gets annoying).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting