Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara or covergirl lash blast?

does the waterproof version of maybelline great lash work well? or would you prefer covergirl lash blast waterproof? i've seen good and bad reviews on both, so i dont know which one is better





also, are there any skin care products you can recommend to help with oily/acne prone skin? (this one's for a friend)Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara or covergirl lash blast?
I have the first in waterproof..it is not intended for everyday. It is too natural and a whole lot of nothing. It is for people who intend to reapply constantly this mascara bc it is too weak a product and does not really give volume, legth, definition or anything. ONly thing good is the color which is realy natural but is not a practical mascara. The reason why it is so popular is bc of how basic it is and for makeup artists at photo shoots and re-touching actor's makeup CONSTANTLY which I dont think is the case for you. So for every day, answer is Lash blast!!!!...You should like it. It is a dramatic looking mascara





get clinique like me and my oily skin...I have used it for 15 years..hope I helpedMaybelline great lash waterproof mascara or covergirl lash blast?
i personally don't like maybelline mascara, esp. great lash in that little pink tube, i hate that stuff.


I love covergirl, especially last blast and exact eyelights :)
Covergirl lash blast waterproof works really really well from personal experience.





Skin care products for oily/acne prone skin I would recommend the clinique skin care system....It works really well and won't make your skin oily
covergirl
I would suggest cover girl lash blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting