Thursday, December 3, 2009

What brand of mascara is the best for ';curling'; lashes?

I would suggest either Maybelline's Colassal Lashes, Maybelline's Stilleto, or Almay Nourishing Mascara.


I've used all three, and I'd say for curling, I would go wit hthe Colassal or the Almay. Stilleto is my favorite because its GREAT for length.What brand of mascara is the best for ';curling'; lashes?
try mary kay's ultimate mascara not only is it great but you get free shipping plus a full refund on any product that is used or not.





if you go to the website listed below you can upload a picture of yourself and you will be able to try different makeup on yourself so you can see how it would look on you before you buy it, its free and you can save different looks so you can see which one(s) you like best.





just look for the virtual makeover tab at the bottom.





hope this helps.What brand of mascara is the best for ';curling'; lashes?
MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS LIFT-UP MASCARA


uplifts them and make them very black
I use Maybelline and Cover Girl. They work really well to extend lashes. But if you want curly lashes, you should use a lash curler. You can buy one for pretty cheap at drug stores. (: I hope this helps!
I use Maybelline Great Lash Mascara it works really well all the others I've tried get all clumpy. This one works best for me it's not messy.
I really like MAC's mascara. The brush is awesome - i don't even use an eyelash curler anymore.
my favorite mascara is Maybelline Full -n- Soft
Have to say now avon cosmetics should be included!! hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting