Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want my lashes to look super long which mascara is the best for this thanks xx?

I would say maybelliene lash stilleto mascara as it is really good for length, and also try maxfactor masterpiece max mascara its the one I use at the moment, and it works great to lengthen and give volume :)I want my lashes to look super long which mascara is the best for this thanks xx?
For length, I use Loreal Telescopic Mascara. It doesn't clump at all, and people always think that they're natural. I got the one in black. The secret to getting clump-free lashes, too, is not to wiggle the brush as you put it on. I know people say to do this in order to make your lashes appear thicker, but it also clumps them all together.I want my lashes to look super long which mascara is the best for this thanks xx?
The collassal mascara.....extra extra large:)
maxfactor false lash effect
My first choice is Diorshow Blackout [Waterproof] Mascara, but I understand that it's on the more expensive side, so for drug store, my top choices are Maybelline's Lash Stiletto or Loreal's Telescopic in Carbon Black.
Hi, i'm online for another 2 hours or so;





Are 褔ou aloud to wear fake lashes ?
colossal or lashblast. colossal is better for long lashes though. curl them for extra definition :)
umm i use,


maybelline intense XXL


with the black and white side,


but i only use the white,


then i use uplifting from avon,


or super full from avon


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>





hope this helped
I'd say bourjois liner effect :)





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting