Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is BadGal from Benefit a good mascara?

Ive been thinking about getting some for a while now. the pictures of it look really good, but then, all pictures of mascara look good. companies are just trying to sell something to you. but is it a good mascara?Is BadGal from Benefit a good mascara?
Yes it's a good mascara. It definitely curls and volumizes, and it lengthens a little bit.


But there are other mascaras that compare with it-like Maybelline's volume colossal.Is BadGal from Benefit a good mascara?
I used to use BadGal makeup (mascara and eyeliner) but I really didn't like it, especially since it would sometimes smudge and run, and it wouldn't last as long as I would like, so I had to reapply often. I've also tried Urban Decay and Maybelline, but none have showed as good results as what I use now, which I've been using for the past couple years or so. I use the Artistry essentials mascara, which is absolutely bloody amazing! :D It's also not as expensive as some other brands and since it lasts pretty long, I don't run out so quickly. And the brush is very controlled.





Anyway, I usually buy directly from the website (pasted below) since it's cheaper than buying from stores, I believe.





Hope that helps, mate! ^_^
I LOVE benefit makeup, but mascara is actually one place where you can save money. I think maybelline, cover girl, and revlon all make GREAT mascaras. another good thing about cheap mascara is you should throw it away every 3-4 months because you can get eye infections. save money on mascara but look at other BENEFIT products!!!
you should read reviews at makeupalley.com





that way you can get both the good and bad things people have to say about it.





Brand Product Rating/Reviews/Buy Again


BeneFit Mascara by BeneFit 3.3 51 52%


BeneFit Get Bent Mascara 2.9 88 39%
I like it, but it's too ';vampy'; for me to wear to work every day. My favorite mascara is Maybelline Full %26amp; Soft. I get big lashes but they still look natural. And it's very reasonably priced!
Yes! I have it and it works great! You should totally buy it! Also if your having second thoughts buy it in a mini bottle thats what I did :]


And the mini bottle is only 9 bucks! :]
definitly. its the best ive used i defitinly recommend it!
I've heard good things about it.
its expensive... so i'm sure it's good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting