Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best mascara from a drug store for thicker looking lashes? Thanks?

loreal. i dont know the exact name of it but it's the one with two tubes(black and gold) merged into one big tube.


NO MAYBELLINE please.


i've tried and it smudges like crazy.What is the best mascara from a drug store for thicker looking lashes? Thanks?
loreal voluminous for sure! i have fine thin lashes and 2 coats of this stuff works great. i have been using it for years.What is the best mascara from a drug store for thicker looking lashes? Thanks?
maybelline mascara~





鈾lyssa
From a drugstore: The maybeline mascara that is in a lime green tube. I love how long and thick it made my eyelashes look. It just dried up too fast.





From a counter: Clinique long lash mascara. It doesn't clump, makes my eyelashes long and full and lasts much longer so I get more for my money.
I sell Mary Kay makeup for a cheaper price at pinkbeauty4less.com. I have a great lash lengthening mascara that come is black or black/brown. It is a great mascara for a good price.
I use the Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender. It's amazing, my eyelashes are small and when I use this everyone tells me how jealous they are of my eyelashes!
i like covergirl.


any kind.





but i know loreal works great too
Try covergirls ultra thick long lash. works really good I have been wearing it for about 7 years u can also try avon they have really good mascaras for about the same price as cover girl.
from a drug store?


Any maybelline stuff,


xxl length


comes with the white primer (the white stuff)


and then the mascara u put over it.
Maybelline Great lash
maybelline


xxl


length





or any


maybelline product
Rimmel comb mascara for sure!
Maybelline lash stylist
max factor mascara
maybelline XXL waterproof- helps keep the curl longer, and it won't run off if you cry or get wet in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting