Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which mascara is better colossal by Maybelline or lash blast by Covergirl?

I need something that make my lashes look amazing. Do they dry out fast? Do they clump? How good do they work? i have define a lash by Maybelline already but, i want something to make me have Volume. I tried the purple bottle identical to the define a lash but it didn't give me much volume. I love it but i want more then just length. Help is appreciated (:Which mascara is better colossal by Maybelline or lash blast by Covergirl?
definitely Maybelline Colossal, it thickens, adds length, and NO Clumps which is great i love it!!! i had lash blast and it didn't do anything great for me, was not impressed by it at all!!!! it is way over hyped.Which mascara is better colossal by Maybelline or lash blast by Covergirl?
well ive never tried the lash blast but ive used the colossal and it did an amazing job. the smell isnt that great but its no big deal


i think you should buy both and try em and whichever you dont like you can give it to your mom or somebody else that would want it
I love lash blast! alot of people i know don't like it because it does tend to clump, but you can just go over it to take them out. LashBlast gives great volume, and the colour's are really nice (even though i just use the black one).
i havent tried the maybaleen one but i use lash blast every day! i love it. and it's waterproof is the only mascara that has ever stayed on while i swim.
Depends. what effect are you going for for your eyes?


if you want dramatic, Colossal would be key.


If you want lengthening, lash blast would be the answer.


:)
me? I buy all my makeup from covergirl so if I was you I would get covergirl. But that's just me... Get both if you want. :)
I haven't tried any of them.


But, Lash Blast by Covergirl seems to be Better. :)
you need to use a mascara primer. they sell it at sephora.
try the new vibrating one I LOVE IT and lash blast is nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting