Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to take off water proof mascara?

At home because in 1 hour am going to schoolHow to take off water proof mascara?
I use vasaline to take off all my makeup. Works great!How to take off water proof mascara?
cheap! All I have to do is splash some warm water on my eyes, put a tiny bit of shampoo on my fingers and rub them on my eyes! It really works wonders!





Both my mom and my sister use it too, because they love the results! The nice thing is, is you can get some in your eyes without it burning at all. I prefer to get the shampoo that is hypo allergenic, just to be on the safe side.





If you're looking for a cheap, safe, quick, and easy eye makeup remover, go for baby shampoo!
Baby oil is the best. I tried it many times.
a little olive oil..
i hear baby oil on a cotton ball works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting