Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a macara fixative that I can put on to make my mascara REALLY waterproof?sweatproof, tearproof?

maybe a brand I can buy at the drugstore?Is there a macara fixative that I can put on to make my mascara REALLY waterproof?sweatproof, tearproof?
Buy urban decay galoshes for lashes. You apply it right after your normal (non-waterproof) mascara and it makes it waterproof. Its around 20 dollars or so but it basically provides limitless waterproofing and comes witha mascara primer on the other end. Is there a macara fixative that I can put on to make my mascara REALLY waterproof?sweatproof, tearproof?
My favorite drugstore mascara is the Revlon 3D waterproof one, its okay with the waterproof factor but its really great at making really long and voluminous lashes.





--something that can make your mascara 'REALLY waterproof, sweatproof, and tearproof' is this makeup sealer by Benefit. You can get it from Sephora. It's pretty expensive but it REALLY works.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I don't know about the drug store, but Christian Dior makes a waterproof brand and Fiberwig is supposed to be waterproof too. You can get them on sephora.com...They are like $20. I like Dior better just because your lashes look longer and curlier. Fiberwig makes them look longer, but it kinds of straightens them.
just buy a waterproof mascara.


the really good drugstore one is covergirl lash blast in waterproof.


I go in the pool with it and it never bleeds. Seriously, it works REALLY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting