Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique or MAC mascara and lash primer?

I need a lash primer and mascara, I can't decide between clinique or mac.


Which do you use?


Do you like it?


Why or why not?


Any other recomendations?Clinique or MAC mascara and lash primer?
I got a sample of Clinique's High Impact mascara, and I am soooo glad I didn't have to pay for it, since my lashes won't remain curled if I use it... I should just toss it away, really.


I've never tried Mac mascara because I've never heard good comments about it.


Try Lash Blast by Cover Girl, or Define-A-Lash by Maybelline. I love them.


If you really want a mascara and a primer, try L'Oreal... I've used Double Extend Beauty Tubes and it's amazing... I would use it every single day if they weren't that hard to remove...Clinique or MAC mascara and lash primer?
I have Clinique lash primer, and don't like it very much,


just because it weighs down my lashes (making them straight) and makes my lashes look spidery after applying mascara over it.
Clinique mascara is the best I LOVE high impact mascara and curling mascara yiu could also try an eyelash curler!
I love Mac, honestly I am a BIG fan!





But I hate hate hate the lash primer and mascara.





Go for clinique, and honestly just buy the mascara forget primer!





Mac just, doesn't work? I don't know if that makes sense!





I know I was no help, I'm sorry :(
i know its not mac or clinique but i would recommend No7 dream Lash mascara its amazing, good dark black colour, goes on well, doesnt clump, makes lashes look longer and thicker! give it a try im hooked!
I recommend Clinique...Mac has great products but their mascara is not one of them
MAC is my favorite makeup brand and I use a lot of their products, but I must say their mascaras SUCK. Try the Shiseido lash primer and Diorshow mascara.
I may be a MAC user, but I have to say.. their mascara is kinda crappy





I would reccommend using clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting