Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do I wear mascara with False Eyelashes?

I am new to wearing false eyelashes! I know you are not supposed to put mascara on false lashes, but can I put mascara on my natural lashes when wearing false eyelashes or is it bad? Also, what if I use clear mascara to give it definition without the black color?Do I wear mascara with False Eyelashes?
yes, the mascara should be used to blend them in to make them look 'natural'





note that you shouldn't do that with 'fantasy' colored lashes- would recommend clear for the fantasy lashesDo I wear mascara with False Eyelashes?
well first of all if your wearing false eyelashes make sure to get the individulas, they look much more natural and are way easier to put on and second yeah you should do one coat of mascara after putting them on so that they blend with you natural lashes
yes u can,i always use mascara after the lashes to give the natural look,and it wont look separately,i use the fiber one and it';s easy to clean it.
I wear false eyelashes often and I usually apply mascara on my real lashes first, then apply the falsies and then apply mascara again. It gives you a nice full look.


xo
You can use mascara to blend your lashes with the false lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting