Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which color is better brown, blue, or black for mascara?

I can't choose between which one I want. I want mascara that will make my eyelashes longer and makes me look like I have bigger eyes.Which color is better brown, blue, or black for mascara?
Black, dark colors bring out your eyes and it all depends on the brand you get if you want longer eye lashes, i suggest Almay triple effect.Which color is better brown, blue, or black for mascara?
It depends entirely on your own colouring. Try them all out and see which you prefer.
go with black
Most people use black because it can match any hair color and makes the eyelashes look healthier. If your eyelashes are a different color make sure you cover everything from the root up.





To make your eyelashes look longer it depends on what kind of mascara your using. Use a volumizing clump free mascara to get the best results (i've gotten best results with Maybelline, and Wet N' Wild Mega Protein).





If your eyelashes are naturally brown you can always go with that, too.





As for the blue, if its a darker shade of navy blue most dancers wear that kind of stuff. The only time i've ever used blue mascara was to put on the tips of my eyelashes.
blue
I think it is better off blue, also it is depends on your eyes colours.
black is better if your eyelashes are dark and you want to look natural an brown is better if your eyelashes are light and you want to look natural
black black black black BLACK
I like Maybelline's Full and Soft in black. I do one coat, let it dry, and then do another coat. It's a good formula, but super easy to wash off. Unless you're planning on being in a hurricane, I would avoid waterproof since they take so much rubbing to get off that you will be left with no eyelashes.
Blackest black
I personally like Brown/black. It is soft enough to be subtle, but dark enough to contrast. My fav brand is Clinique
brown
black... with black eye liner on the upper lid of the eye with little to none on the bottom... it will open the eye up and give it the best look. start thin with the eyeliner on the inside eye and get thicker as it goes to the outside
black
blue
BLACK.
I think that it depends on your hair color. I use black.





A little trick I learned forever ago in a magazine is: take your eyelash curler and heat it up with a blow dryer before you use it. It makes it like a little curling iron and crimps your lashes at the edge of your eye.





Then use one of those mascaras that have a ';thickening'; side to it (i think loreal makes one) and then use the regular mascara. Put your eye shadow on first, then the mascara makes your lashes look thicker and longer.





I do this and it makes such a difference! You'll see too! :) good luck!
black
BLACK
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting